Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, June 07, 2009

What I'm listening to....

 - "Poker Face," by Lady Gaga. This song is Palm Springs in a nutshell. Gay men love her, and of      course, discovered her wayyyy before anyone else did. And thus, this song reminds me of   Palm Springs :)

- "Right Round", by Flo Rida. Greg sings this song at least once a day, which is always entertaining. This sound, along with Poker Face, would definitely be on a running mix, if I was running these days.

- "If U Seek Amy", by Britney Spears. The third song that would go on my running mix. So catchy!

Don't worry, I haven't completely reverted back to tween-dom. I'm still listening to Allison Krauss, James Taylor, Paul Simon, and other faves. But these songs are ones I'm finding myself hoping I hear whenever I'm in my car!


No comments: