Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Rocky Feels the Baby Kick

You know how they say dogs have a sixth sense about certain things? No, Rocky doesn't see ghosts...but I am convinced he knows there's an addition to our family on the way. About 10 weeks into my pregnancy, he all of a sudden stopped jumping on me, crawling over my belly on the couch (which is a common move for him), and became SO calm every time I'm around him! It's amazing - even if he has so much energy, he'll sit quietly and let me pet him. Then the minute Greg walks in, it's back to roughhousing. Despite what some say, I know he will step up to the plate and be so amazing to our little baby, just as he has to me over the past few months. 

Here he is last night - the baby was kicking like crazy, and he came and snuggled up on my belly: 

Dogs really are amazing friends!

No comments: