Before I give a quick update of what I've been up to, I'm going to shift the focus of the blog quite a bit. I will still post updates on what I've been up to, but I will post more frequently and will also post any thoughts, new favorites things, and any other information that I think might be useful to share. I've noticed that many blogs have increasingly taken this turn, and I like it. It feeds the legacy of procrastination on the internet, and lets people know what I'm doing, in addition to journal entries. So be on the lookout for that.
In other news, if you haven't heard, Greg and I are expecting a baby! So this is why I haven't been blogging for three months, you say. Well, you're pretty much right, besides the fact that I'm miserably behind on emails, phone calls, and other communications, and so the time for blogging has become less and less. Want to know more about our new addition? Read on...


No comments:
Post a Comment