For all of you on the East Coast, I worry that you have been deprived of the best commercial that I've seen in a long, long time. That commercial would be for Jack In The Box's sliders, or as they call them, "Mini Sirloin Burgers." This ad is on all the time here, and makes me laugh out loud everytime I see it. It's wonderfully reminiscent of the Wizard of Oz, and is incredibly catchy!
Highlights? The chorus at the very end (especially the crescendo in the last note), and my personal favorite, the line "herding cows the size of schnauzers but they're cattle". Now just take that line and imagine Frank Furman, Greg's friend from Navy who is stationed out here, singing it even more than the commercial is on TV.
I don't want to deprive you all any longer of this fabulous commercial. I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:
Ward heard that song and asked if I was watching Alvin and and Chipmunks! Hysterical!
Post a Comment