Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Searching For Golf Balls

One of Rocky's favorite things to do is to go on evening or early morning off-leash walks on the golf course in Arizona, when Greg and I go to my parents' house there. These two pics were taken over Easter, but they are so cute I just had to share them! 

These photos also remind me of how Rocky acts more and more like a human trapped in a dog's body every day. The book I just started yesterday, "The Art of Racing In The Rain," is about a dog who learns everything he knows simply by observing his owner, in hopes of equipping himself for when he's reincarnated as a human (his owner saw a documentary about Mongolia once, leaving the dog to believe that all dogs are reincarnated as humans). I've only read a chapter, but I think it will parallel what I often suspect Rockstar is doing...

No comments: