I've got a good feeling about today. I haven't heard from Greg yet, and I have a hunch that's a good thing. Nothing's going to knock me down again at this point, so I'm still not believing a word I hear until I physically see him, but I'm hopeful.
In other news, my friend Crissy informed me yesterday that she and her husband are "hijacking" Caroline for the afternoon, so I can go to a spa and get myself pampered. Conveniently Greg (with the coordination and help of Linda - thank you!) got me a gift certificate to my favorite spa in Palm Springs for Christmas, and I think no time is better than now to use it. So, I'm going to get a much needed massage today. Can't wait!
In other news, I hung up Rocky's sign today, and clearly he is exuding excitement over his Daddy's arrival. What an adolescent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Does the bottom of the sign say "is it dinnertime?"... if so, so true! Can't wait to hear your recap of the big reunion!
Post a Comment