Here's what we did: Friday night, I had a fish fry for one, with fried trout, cornbread, and grits to celebrate Good Friday. It was fantastic. Saturday I got my hair cut (well, chopped - you'll see pics soon enough, but I like it), which was a treat. I also saw Miley Cyrus at a coffee shop in Palm Springs, and celeb sightings are always entertaining. Then my friend Valerie came over to visit with her sweet dog Camo, who is a 14 month old, and is a perfect match for Rocky. The two of them bumbled and tumbled and played for 4 hours straight, and were POOPED after they left! It was great - just what Rock needed. Then I let him sleep in my bed and although I didn't sleep too well, I did wake up at 4 AM with my arm around Rocky, cuddling with him, his head on Greg's pillow and body stretched out on the bed like a human. Ridiculous.
Today we got dressed up in our Sunday best and went to church. Then we came home and relaxed and then we went over to my friends Crissy and Todd's house for Easter dinner. It was really low key and fun - just what we needed. We had an Easter egg hunt (Crissy and Todd have two kids who are 15 months and 3 years, so they loved it) and just enjoyed each other's company. They have made sure I am never alone on a holiday when I am here, and we really appreciate it!
So that was our weekend. But I know you are really just reading this for pics. So without further ado...
Rocky and Camo - Fast Friends
Kaelyn - one of Caroline's first friends :)
Curious Caroline, checking out the big kids
The Gardners made an egg for everyone, including Greg!



1 comment:
I just got my hair CHOPPED too! Still adjusting...not sure if I like it..happy Easter :) xox
Post a Comment