Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Home Stretch: Tuesday

Happy 1/2 Birthday to Caroline Collier Gehring! It's the strangest thing - while this deployment has seemed so long, my time with Caroline hasn't seemed like six months. It's like there are two timelines going on in my life right now, and one is flying by and the other is dragging.

Anyway, we are very excited (or at least I am). This is a big accomplishment! Not to mention that at 6 months I feel like so many babies are ready to take on the world of more solid foods, sippy cups, crawling, and many other things. So we have an exciting time ahead of us (especially since Daddy will be home for it).

Here is the obligatory pic per month that I feel like every blogger mom I know posts up. Enjoy!

Negative 1 Week Old

0 Months Old


One Month Old

Two Months Old


Three Months Old
Four Months Old

Five Months Old

 Six Months Old




No comments: