Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, March 05, 2010

Next Stop: Mustique!

I am writing from the Philadelphia Airport Marriott, where there is no wireless (I think this is against hotel status quo) so I am standing up hunched over a desk (the crib's in the way of the chair) that's plugged into the wall, updating my blog. Call my crazy. Anyway, tomorrow my parents, Caroline, and I head to Mustique! I have not been in 5 years, and am so excited. It's crazy that it's been so long. We will be meeting my Aunt Kathy, cousin Sarah and her friend, two of my parents friends, Ann and Tyler, and my friend Caroline (who my parents wanted to come with her fiance, since Mustique is such a couples centric place, but alas he has a real job and not a spring break, so we're being pals). It will be a busy week, and lots of fun! I'm worried about poor little Caroline, since she's been through a lot of schedule changes/long days the past few days, and tomorrow is yet another one. It's really messed with her sleeping and general temperament, but hopefully when we get to Mustique it will all smooth itself out. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She will be fine! Give her 36-48 hours and she will be back to normal! Babies adjust quick! Have a wonderful time and miss us! Hate that the year you come back is the year we miss out!