Mustique was great. It was so good to be with family and friends and reconnect with everyone who was there (with the exception of one couple who my parents invited the first week, I knew everyone who was there, so it was great to catch up after so long). Caroline was a big hit. Not only did she win the VERY coveted "Relaxation Award" (given every year to the person who has been deemed the most relaxed throughout the week....doing any type of activity such as walking/running/working doesn't count, so I'm always disqualified), but she also made friends every where she went. She even picked up a 6 month old boyfriend at a bar for sunset cocktails one night. Things I never was capable of doing she has already mastered at 5.5 months. Unbelievable.
I hadn't been with my family to Mustique in 5 years, and was starting to view it as a hassle and not really worth the trip (especially that I'm on the West Coast - the usual trip has now been extended by another 6 hour flight). Boy, was I wrong! That place is just as amazing as it always was and will be, filled with laughter and funny stories and great weather and great food. Just what I needed to pass the time.
Here are some pics of C from Mustique. I hope you enjoy!
Not Caroline I know, but these two are even cuter than one baby!
Greg calls this C's "Gangster" Look. He thinks she has a cigar in her right hand
Beach Time!
Sucking on a mango...yummy!
In my next post I am going to put up a video of Caroline on the plane as we were leaving...she greeted the passengers with the flight attendant and captain and loved it!




No comments:
Post a Comment