If I didn't have a husband returning to the US in a month, I think I would never return from Mustique. Everything is amazing, and week one of this paradise trip is over. It's been wonderful to have free babysitters all around, amazing food, lots of sun time, and to introduce Caroline to the island style. I think we might become ex-pats if we are here any longer.
The groups are shifting slightly today - John and Kathleen Maurel (family friends from Seattle) are coming today, and Jim and Margaret Brunstad (family friends from Birmingham) and Katherine and Jacob come tomorrow. Today the house got really empty all of a sudden because many of the Week 1 guests left, so it's a little strange to have such a strange shift in dynamics.
I love this place, and can't wait to post pictures when I get back! In the meantime, I will continue to nap, eat, and sleep.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Get some sun for me!!
Post a Comment