A friend of mine told me a couple of months ago that she cried (in a good way) when she saw this music video...and her husband isn't even deployed! (even though he's a Marine, and is actually gearing up to replace Greg's unit). Anyway, I thought to look it up tonight, and started BAWLING at the end. A little less than 3 more months!
I think you all will like this video just as much as I did. I've always liked the song and have actually thought many times that I feel like the words speak so much to Greg and what is really on his mind over there. So go ahead, "make a pot of tea and kick your feet up," as my Organizational Behavior prof says whenever she posts a podcast up (yes, she's British). Watch this video and just imagine what April will be like for me and Baby C, Rocky and Greg.
Check it out! Trace Adkins' "All I Ask For Anymore"
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment