Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

First Doctor's Visit

Today Caroline and I went to her two week checkup at the doctor. She passed with flying colors, which made me so happy! She is now 7 lbs, 6 oz, so she's gained 4 oz from her birthweight and almost a full pound from what she was when we brought her home from the hospital two weeks ago. She's also grown a few centimeters, and is right in the range of where normal baby growth is at this point.

My mom left this morning, and Caroline, Rocky, and I are on our own until Greg's mom gets into town on Sunday. We are excited for her to arrive! Today the three of us went on a walk, and I think Rocky really enjoyed it. It's good to get out to get fresh air. Since I can't really start exercising for a couple of weeks, it's the least I can do (even though I'm SO antsy to get back into shape!). We also spent the day reading books (Madeline and Miss Rumphius - thank you, Caroline and Will!) and singing along to the Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music soundtracks.

Tonight after Caroline goes to bed I am catching up on three weeks of my favorite DVR'd shows. I can't wait! Vegging is the best, especially when I don't get to do it much anymore :).

No comments: