Oh my goodness Weez she is fantastic!! She's so beautiful in her little cap and romper. I'm reminded of a certain KD date function when her mom wore a romper. Maybe that story is for when she's older. Congratulations, and YOU look incredible by the way!
Louisa!! Caroline is gorgeous! She is already looking so much like you and Greg. And YOU look fantastic! I hope you're getting lots of naps with that sweet baby. Thinking of you often. Catie
Hard to believe it's been over two years since I started this blog...thanks to all of those who have made the transition to California bearable! Keep in touch with us as we continue our adventure in the Wild Mojave Desert.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Weez she is fantastic!! She's so beautiful in her little cap and romper. I'm reminded of a certain KD date function when her mom wore a romper. Maybe that story is for when she's older. Congratulations, and YOU look incredible by the way!
Louisa!! Caroline is gorgeous! She is already looking so much like you and Greg.
And YOU look fantastic! I hope you're getting lots of naps with that sweet baby.
Thinking of you often.
Catie
Happiness and Joy! You are so beautiful (and so is she). Love you both!
Post a Comment