Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update

I know, I know....haven't written in a while. The truth is, I'm kind of losing steam for this blog. I think I might take a blog vacation, or maybe just write as the spirit moves me. I'm not even really sure who reads this blog, so it's silly to feel like I'm posting pictures/stories/thoughts to a ghost audience. I know that's part of the package with blogs, but I'm not feeling it now, so I might not be posting as often as I have been. Or maybe I'll feel rejuvenated in a few weeks. Who knows!

That being said....I thought I'd share this sweet video yesterday from my new (and awesome, I don't care what they say about reception issues because I haven't experienced any at all) iPhone 4. Caroline is over 9 months old now, is "cruising", eating real food, and is her usual bubbly self. Her favorite thing to do now is to hang out around the couch, which is where Greg and I spend most of our time when we're at home. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

STK said...

makes sense now that greg is home!! SUCH A CUTE VIDEO!!! i owe you a phone call. xo

Unknown said...

She is precious precious precious! Oh and I totally get the whole blog-burnout. Happens to all of us!