Well, there are about 7 of you who actually read/enjoy this (and let me know that, thank you). Although it's somewhat depressing that there aren't more, I think I can handle not being the most popular blog on the internet. After all, blog writing helps me avoid making a million 1-hour phone calls each week to catch up with each and every one of my East Coast family members and friends.
Anyway, I'm still just tickled by the video recorder on my iPhone. Caroline seemed to be in an REM cycle this morning when I walked in, because she was flinching and smiling. It was adorable. Then she woke up and was drowsy and a bit disoriented - I do the same. Thought you'd enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Weez,
I remain a faithful Semper Gumpy reader. I have you in my Reader, so I'm a delinquent commenter. Keep on blogging!
Catie
One of my favorite parts about the videos is hearing your voice! Did you know Ann and Tyler are coming to Grey Rocks in October? So pumped! Gotta get y'all down here next!
I'm sorry I didn't comment on the previous post, I do read (and enjoy!) your blog, Louisa. Thank you for being willing to post your thoughts in cyberspace for us to read!
Louisa, love your blog! It's so fun to see what the Gehrings are up to (also really enjoy the links/news stories you post). Miss you lots - hope to see you soon.
Love, Christina
you have more readers than you know! i love checking in with you and your family to see how y'all are faring in the desert!
Post a Comment