Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sitter in a Pinch

This week have had the most miserable stomach bug thing. It reminds me a lot of when I got norovirus at UVA, in fact, I think that's what it may be because it's so similar. Caroline had it last weekend, then Greg, and while I've felt a little weird all week it finally hit me in full force today.

Because of this, I've pretty much been out of commission today. It's consisted of sitting on the couch and mildly playing with Caroline in between her naps. Since our sitter is out of town (and I'm in the process for looking for a couple of backup sitters), it's just us. Enter Sesame Street.

I generally have a rule for myself (especially when I'm home alone) to not watching TV during daylight hours. Kind of a strange rule, but I find it makes me feel less pathetic. I've therefore been keeping the same rule for Caroline, but today, Sesame Street seemed to be the perfect alternative to her bouncing on my stomach or crawling on top of me. And she seemed to like it too....

Thank you, Jim Henson, for helping me out in a pinch!


No comments: