Now that we are back in Yucca and Greg is back at work, and now that I am on summer vacation from B-school, Caroline's daily adventures have consisted of the usual shenanigans (which consist of forcing C to try on various adorable clothes at stores), USMC functions (C loves to flirt with the 3/4 officers) and playing with friends. Other than that, not much else is going on, so I thought I'd just post up some pics. The pace pics up in the next few weeks with Katherine and Jacob visiting next week, a baby-free trip to Vegas for the Birthday Ball (SO excited!), a trip to Virginia Beach for Catherine Brown's wedding (can't wait!), and a trip to Santa Barbara for the 4th. Lots of fun things to look forward to, and I'm sure, more blog posts to come. ...
Cowboy Corral, my fave store in Yucca - trying on her new sheriff's hat
With Uncle Frank @ the BBQ with all the Lt's in 3/4 -
check out all the high and tights in the background!
Chasing her friend Kaitlyn (who is almost 1) at the Hail & Farewell for 3/4 Officers
Having a Friday Ladies' Luncheon with her friend
Rylie at Tommy Bahamas' in Palm Desert - they had a blast!
Playtime at home with Rylie
And after a long week of activity, calming down by reading Go, Dog, Go! with Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment