Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, February 08, 2010

Superbowl Round-up

Here are my thoughts. Judging by what I've already read on the internet, I'm in the same boat with many others...

1) Best Commercials: Doritos (the one with Rocky, see previous post), Doritos (Kid Explaining House Rules),  Bud Light (T-Pain), and Google.

Here they are:

Doritos "House Rules":




T - Pain:



For those of you who don't know T-Pain, he's a rapper who is featured on a lot of hit songs, and is famous for using a voice box synthesizer thingy, which makes this really silly sound. My sister Katherine's a big fan :). It's always fun to see people poke fun at this.

Google:




2) The Who was HORRIBLE! The #1 rule of the halftime show is to choose either a) a legend that's still amazing, like U2 or Bruce Springsteen, or b) the hottest ticket of the year, whatever that may be

3) The Focus on the Family commercial caused so much hype, and I really think that the anti-abortion message was so implicit, that maybe it didn't even exist. I can't tell whether I only thought it was there because newspapers wrote about it before the big day.

4) With a record-breaking budget bigger than ever before, the U.S. government paid for a Census ad on the Superbowl. Just in time for tax season. Disgusting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you link to You Tube on blogger? I have tried it about 10 times and it never works! Love keeping up with you. How long til Greg gets home? One of Ted's best friends is over there and he just watched his little girl being born on skype today!