Well...here's one that TOTALLY freaked me out today. I saw on the little "pregnancy tracker" on my blog that I have 49 days until my due date. That's less than 50 - frightening! Anyway, that's in 7 weeks. And 7 weeks ago was July 2. That seems like yesterday! I just can't believe it. And I know time will fly for the next month, as Greg and I prepare for his deployment and tie up loose ends for the baby. I'm so excited, but definitely have this sense that my last days of complete and utter freedom are dwindling! On the other hand, having Rocky around definitely restricts us to a certain extent, and I still don't feel "tied down", so I think life with a baby depends a lot upon one's attitude toward having a little one around ALL THE TIME. But I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Just thought I'd share - this last trimester is flying!


No comments:
Post a Comment