Last night, to celebrate her one month eve, Caroline slept from 11:30 PM to 5:30 PM! Praise the Lord! It was much needed sleep. While I know that probably won't continue on a nightly basis for a few weeks, she is consistently only waking up once a night and is doing at least on 4-5 hour stretch. If I've already said this on the blog pardon me - I definitely have mommy brain right now.
And then she got tired:
These photos both just make me smile to see - as I said above, her personality shows more and more every day.
Many thanks to those of you who have sent Greg mail. I spoke with him this week, and I think the newness of the deployment may be starting to wear off. I know he would really appreciate any letters or packages, especially "fun things" - easy to read books (thank you Maurels, for the John Grisham novel!), DVDs, cards, etc. If you don't have his address and are interested and sending something to him, let me know and I'll give it to you. Motivation is the key to making this deployment go by like honey, instead of molasses! I think we've given up on thinking that it will "fly" by...so I'm being realistic at this point :)
I wonder what Caroline will be like in one month from today. We'll see!




1 comment:
And I think the dimple is still there!
Wow, she really is becoming a person quickly. Congratulations on a whole month of going above and beyond! Love to all.
Post a Comment