Not much has been going on recently, which is why I haven't been updating the blog. Greg and I are both into the groove of work, which is nice. Work is still extremely busy for both of us, as Greg starts up his deployment training, and I essentially work two jobs in one. It's nice though, especially when the pay checks arrive at the end of the week!
This weekend and next we are enjoying the calmness and lack of activities in preparation for the holiday season. In a week and a half we head off to Blue Bell for the first time in 8 months for Thanksgiving, which we can't wait for. After that, we may go to Las Vegas to watch cousin Ted Holt run the Las Vegas marathon, followed by Ann's wedding in Utah, followed by a weekend in Arizona helping Mom and Dad set up Christmas descorations, followed by Christmas! It's going to be crazy from Thanksgiving through the New Year, so the calmness now is great. We've already bought most of our Christmas presents (thanks to Greg...I never buy this far in advance, but it's so nice to think ahead and do this!), and are getting excited for the holidays.
That's the latest update...besides the fact that it's 75-85 degrees here during the day (yes, it varies that much), so if the weather back East is getting chilly, come visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment