Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Lejeune Life
Greg and I have spent the past three nights in Jacksonville, NC, while Greg finishes up his last few days of training at Camp Lejeune. He graduates tomorrow morning, and after that, we are hitting the road for California! While Greg has been at work, I have spent the past few days soaking up life in Jacksonville - in other words, cruising by the countless barber shops, "dance halls" (interpret for yourself), and tattoo parlors! I've also spent a lot of time catching up on my thank-you notes, and spending time with Greg. Today we packed up the Prius with all of our belongings that did not make it into the moving van - the car is absolutely packed. Tomorrow we are heading south to Birmingham, AL, to stay with my uncle and aunt - we can't wait to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for this, Beez! Miss you, but I am so excited for you! cam Lejeune may be a good place for a honeymoon, but it doesn't sound like the place to start a marriage! Glad you're moving to Yucca Flats instead! Love,K
Weez!!! I am SO glad to have this blog to hear about your life! PLEASE keep us updated! Love from the library, CBROWN
hey weezie, this is really great. dad and i are reading it in the breakfast room. by the way, check out katherine's wedding website...we put some work into it yesterday!!! have a great time in alabama and keep us posted with your journeys...love you both!
Ann
Post a Comment